For those who enjoy stock android experience on their Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 model will love the fact that CM12.1 a k a Cyanogen Mod 12 is now available for download for it.
CM 12.1 installation instructions
1. Download the ROM using this link.
2. Download the appropriate GApps following this links.
3. Back up any and all important data.
5. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE/DATA/FACTORY RESET.
6. Flash the ROM in recovery.
7. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
8. Flash the GApps.
9. Reboot Device.
You can attain root access by flashing super SU via recovery. You can download Super SU from official chainfire’s website.