Download Stock Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi ROM
Once you start fiddling with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and for some reason, something goes wrong with your tablet, you might want to restore it to its original stock firmware. This will remove the custom clockwork mod, custom ROM, kernels and so on.
Basically, your tablet will become just like the way it was when you opened its box for the first time. So, download the ROM from here; put your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 in download mode (vol down + power for few seconds); connect it to your computer and using the ODIN to flash it.
After that, disconnect your Samsung mini tablet from the computer and set it up again.
Tags: ,Category: Tablet News
- Download Super Boot for Nexus 10 tablet
- Download Odexed SM-T800 T700 Tab S ROM
- Nexus 10 Android 5.1.0 Lollipop ROM
- CM12.1 for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 available for download
- Download Android 5 10.1 2014 LTE ROM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Root guide
- How to root Xperia Z3 compact with giefroot
- How to unbrick Sony Tablet S easily in five minutes
- How to convert keyboard to AZERTY on Sony Tablet S
- How to swap internal memory and microSD card on Acer A100